My blog has moved!

Visit http://blog.adamroderick.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Update to JDEUTIME and BizTalk JDE Adapters

I went with the wrapper JDE business function. BizTalk can call the wrapper function, which does not require a JDEUTIME parameter, and which acts as an adapter to the function I actually wanted to call.

Looks like the next version of the adapter is scheduled to support the JDEUTIME type. It also appears that JDEUTIME is the only type that the adapter does not currently support. My response from Microsoft support included:


  • JDEUTime is a new data type introduced in JDE 8.9.
  • We have an existing request for support in the next Adapter release.
  • They are evaluating the efforts to include support in the current Adapter version. The estimated date for an update on this particular bullet will be next week (possibly by Wednesday).
  • I have requested a document that outlines the supported data types. The last word I got on this one is that it is only JDEUTime but still requesting a kb article or some other document.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home