My blog has moved!

Visit http://blog.adamroderick.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Failed to load source schema when opening BizTalk map

A unit test project in my BizTalk solution caused some problems. When I tried to open certain maps to view them, I would get an error stating the map could not load the source schema, and asking me to select a new schema to replace it. When I clicked yes, I received an error stating Failed to load the source schema, and then no mapper would open up. I was completely unable to view these maps in the designer until I removed the unit test project from my solution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yossi Dahan said...

We've had this and taken it to MS which eventually confirmed it is a bug and published a hotfix - see
here

September 21, 2007 at 2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 11, 2008 at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home